- Hygiene Sense introduces clear guidance on the importance of hygiene and the safe handling of food in a short, easy-to-read, 20-page, full-colour booklet.
- The book is written to effectively instil in employees their responsibilities regarding the prevention of food poisoning. The book is ideal to support learners taking level 1 food safety training courses or as part of a staff induction training programme.
- It should also be given to new employees who will have responsibility for handling food. We recommend that food handlers read the booklet and complete the tear-out quiz, preferably before they start handling food – this can assist with any due-diligence defence.
Hygiene Sense Food Safety
One of our most popular book series with over 5 million copies sold. Written by Richard Sprenger, one of the world’s leading food safety experts. The book has an extremely easy-to-read style
What is Included?
- Study plans with flexibility of time and space.
- Globally recognized and authentic reading material.
- Lifetime membership of COTHM Community of Hospitality Students & Professionals.
- Lifetime access to the Online Events Portal to attend webinars and talks by industry experts
- Career Pathway & Education pathway counseling
Who should attend?
- Freshers/recent pass-outs
- Industry professionals
About this Course
- Microbiological hazards and controls
- Preventing food poisoning
- Physical hazards and controls
- Personal health and hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfection
- The safe handling and storage of food
- Pest awareness