Meet Essential Legal Requirements for all Food Handlers
About Highfield UK
Below you will find information about Highfield Qualifications, the certification body of the Highfield Group
Highfield is a global leaders in compliance and work-based learning and training qualifications UK’s most recognisable awarding organisations. Highfield is regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, SQA Accreditation, the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA), and the Security Industry Authority (SIA). In addition to this, Highfield is also a government-regulated end-point assessment organisation (EPAO).
As an awarding institution, Highfield has developed more than 300 certificates designed to improve the career prospects of its students. These certifications are now offered by more than 34,000 trainers and trainers in 57 countries. They cover a wide range of industries, including retail, health and social care, finance, and customer service, rail and engineering, hospitality, logistics, aviation and many more.
About Ofqual UK
Ofqual is the regulator of qualifications, examinations and assessments in England. Ofqual is a non-ministerial government department which reports directly to the UK Parliament.
It was set up in 2010 and its main objectives are:
- To secure that qualifications give a reliable indication of skills, knowledge and understanding and that the attainment level is consistent over time.
- To secure that assessments give a reliable indication of skills, knowledge and understanding and that the attainment level is consistent over time.
- To promote public confidence in regulated qualifications and assessments.
- To promote awareness of the range of qualifications and the benefits of regulated qualifications to the public.
- To secure efficiency and value for money in regulated qualifications.
Awarding bodies are accredited by Ofqual and only accredited Awarding bodies can provide prescribed qualifications. In this way, Ofqual ensures that only organizations with the right resources, capabilities, and expertise can award qualifications. Highfield is one of the Ofqual accredited awarding body.
STEP 1: Course Selection
Select a Course of Choice
STEP 2: Study Material
Food Safety Level 1 & Level 2:
eBook + eLearning
Food Safety Level 3:
eBook + eLearning + Half day remote training
Food Safety Level 4:
eBook + Half day remote training
HACCP Level 3:
eBook + eSlides + Half day remote training
HACCP Level 4:
eBook + Remote training
STEP 3: Examination & Qualification
Take Online Examination to Receive Qualification