About Corporate Training Programs
Staff training programs at regular intervals provide large payoffs to employers in terms of increased productivity and motivation. In today’s high-speed business environment, knowledge spells power. Executives and professionals must constantly upgrade their knowledge and skills to keep up with changing technologies. It is important to accurately and carefully assess staff training needs in order to develop and deliver training programs that is the right fit for your organization.
At COTHM we work with you to understand your organization’s unique business processes and create bespoke training program that meets your specific requirements.
Being a part of an educational institute, we continually update course content, tailoring it in accordance with course feedback received from our international academic partners, industry partners and clients. This enables us to keep our training programs vibrant and fresh , with training strategies that help keep our students engaged in an atmosphere that is conducive to better learning.
Trainings to increase on-job productivity and efficiency
How Corporate Trainings Can Help Your Organisation?
Some of the Benefits of our Corporate Training programs are listed below:
- Heightened Quality of Service
- Faster Business Growth
- Accreditation for your employees, increasing your organisational credibility
- Greater staff retention and motivation
- Help your organisation stay competitive
- Save time and decrease costs
- Prevent disastrous IT errors; maintain compliances
- Increase motivational levels
- Instill confidence in new recruits
- Increase staff efficiency and productivity levels
- Decrease employee turnover and attrition
Corporate Training Programs
COTHM offers more than 20 Hospitality, Corporate Training Programs covering all key areas of the industry. COTHM’s Corporate Training Programs are Tailored for current hospitality needs and trends. The courses are delivered by our highly motivated, educated and experienced professionals.
Leadership in Hospitality
- LH-101,The 21st Century Leader – Opportunities & Challenges
- LH-102,A paradigm shift from Manager to Leader
- LH-103,Communication… The backbone of Leadership
- LH-104,To tackle challenges of time – stress – anger & conflicts
- LH-105,Leader – a Source of Motivation & Empowerment
- LH-106,Leader as a “change catalyst”
- LH-107,Various Leadership styles / Leadership behaviors
- LH-108,Situational Leadership Analysis
- LH-109,Servant Leadership – ideal concept of modern Leadership
- LH-110,Evaluating people and working through teams
- LH-111,Producing an Integrated Action Plan and Next Steps
- LH-112,Activities / Roles Plays / Exercises / Case studies
Supervision in Hospitality
- SH-101,Supervisor as “Young Leader”
- SH-102,Communication & Follow Up – A backbone of any Hospitality Operation
- SH-103,Training & Development for the Team
- SH-104,Recruitment – Interviewing and Selection Process
- SH-105,Counseling – Coaching – Evaluating Performance (Appraisal) of team
- SH-106,Behavioral competencies: Managing Stress – Anger and Conflicts with Teams
- SH-107,Team Leadership through Motivation & Empowerment
- SH-108,Creating a strong Complaints Handling /
- Service Recovery System
- SH-109,Manage Your Schedule with available Time & Resources
- SH-110,Establish a 360 degree Feedback System
- SH-111,Managing Productivity & Controlling Labor Costs
- SH-112,Hospitality Supervision – 1st step in transition to the Leadership role
Human Resources in Hospitality
- HR-101,Human Capital “The Most Valuable Asset”
- HR-102,Quality Hiring & Selection Process “Acquire Best Telant is the Key”
- SH-103,Employees Orientation / Socialization “The First Impression”
- SH-104,Developing Human Capital “L&D – an Engine of Performance”
- SH-105,Employee Communication “First step to Engagement”
- SH-106,Managing Productivity through Effective Appraisal System
- SH-107,Human Rights “HR’s Journey towards Responsible Business”
- SH-108,Employee Retention Program to reduce turnover- disciplinary issues & exits
- SH-109,Employees Motivation & Empowerment in Hospitality
- SH-110,Planning – Organizing – Leading and Controlling “HR ingredients”
- SH-111,Social Responsibility and Ethics by Hospitality Professionals
- SH-112,A Journey from “Satisfaction to Engagement”
Sales & Marketing in Hospitality
- SLH-101,Sales Team’s Success Factors
- SLH-102,The Consultative Selling Approach
- SLH-103,Planning & organizing skills for Sales Professionals
- SLH-104,Negotiation – Persuasion and Influencing Others to close the sales deal
- SLH-105,Communication – A vital component for Sales Team
- SLH-106,Dealing with stress – anger – anxiety to upkeep motivation & morale
- SLH-107,Social Skills and Rapport Building for Sales Professionals
- SLH-108,How to handle rejections and keep cool in difficult times
- SLH-109,Selling on phone – advance telephone skills required for Sales Team
- SLH-110,Presentation Skills: How to present your product
- SLH-111,Preparing for the Sales Meeting – An important stage for closing the deal
- SLH-112,Gathering SWOT Analysis for successful Business Projections
STEP 1: Gap Analysis
Onsite analysis for one day one week prior to training
STEP 2: Training Proposal
Submission of customised training proposal after gap analysis
STEP 3: Training Scheduling & Mobilisation
Training Scheduling & Mobilisation Plan is Submitted for Review
STEP 4: Portal Access
Portal Access is Granted to all Learners (COBS Learner Portal-Tipsy-CCHP)
STEP 5: Training Delivery
Training is Delivered as per Training Scheduling & Mobilisation Plan
STEP 6: Feedback
Post Training Feedback
- Analysis of the Participants’ needs (Detailed Training Need Analysis will be conducted to determine the generic training needs of the entire group and then the specific Task related and Job-related tasks)
- Printed Pre –reading material will be shared with each participant.
- Training sessions will be conducted regarding Personal Hygiene, Grooming, Time Management, communication Skills,Product knowledge and Guest Dealing.
- Interactive Blended Training Sessions (OnSite Practical Training, Classroom Training with material + Online Activity based learning through videos)
Frequesntly Asked Questions ( FAQs)
We always work closely with clients before a training to make sure it will meet their identified needs. We can even facilitate a meeting to identify your issues and accordingly offer customised training to address your specific needs and challenges.
Sure, we can do that very nicely. We want to make a lasting impression on your organization. Putting our trainings & exercises in context is necessary for that to happen. We will talk with other presenters beforehand to make sure that we are delivering complimentary messages.
Our trainings can also come to you at your office, conference, or retreat. Leave the workplace behind and hold the training at one of our training centers.
We will always work with you to identify the best mutual date and time. The sooner you call us, the more you can be assured that we will be able to meet your needs.
Our standard training duration is from 1 hours to 12 hours. However, because each training is customized, we have done results-oriented trainings for as little as 20 minutes and as long as 2 full days.
We have done successful trainings for front-line staff, GMs and everyone in between. We have worked with all key departments, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverages, Maintenance & Security teams, Sales & Marketing departments and trainers. We have also worked with cross functional groups bringing different teams together. That being said, a willingness to try new things is the most important prerequisite. Give us a call and we can discuss what makes the most sense for your organization.
Our trainers are smart, motivated, engaging, educated as well as carrying wealth of industry experience. They know their way around the hospitality world with extensive management and front-line experience.
Our rates are very reasonable and are among the most competitive in the hospitality industry. Our price varies based on the length of the program, number of participants, and program content.