Hospitality is more than just a job. It’s an art form. And one of the most important elements in that art is the community that supports it. That’s what we mean by the COTHM Community. The mission of the COTHM COMMUNITY is to provide a forum for COTHM students and alumni from all corners of the world to share ideas.
Having an active presence on COTHM Community can help you build relationships with industry peers and stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in your industry. By sharing relevant content and engaging in conversations with others in your industry, you can establish yourself as a thought leader and valuable contributor to the hospitality community.
There are many other ways as well that the COTHM community can benefit students and alumni. Here are a few examples:
- Career Services: Career services to students and alumni, such as resume writing workshops, job search assistance, and networking events. This can help students find jobs after graduation and alumni advance in their careers.
- Mentoring Programs: Establish mentoring programs where experienced alumni provide guidance and advice to current students. This can help students navigate college life and prepare for their future careers.
- Continuing Education: Offer continuing education courses or workshops that allow alumni to continue learning new skills or further their education in a particular field.
- Alumni Associations: Provide opportunities for graduates to connect with each other, network, attend events, and give back to the college community through volunteering or fundraising.
Overall, the COTHM community has a lot of resources it can offer that benefit both current students and alumni long after graduation.
COTHM Community is the perfect place for you to develop your skills and knowledge. With a wealth of resources at your fingertips, including articles, quick posts, questions, and discussions, you’ll be able to take your learning to the next level. And with a community of fellow students and professionals to interact with, you’ll never feel alone on your journey.
COTHM Community is an invite only community for people who want to connect with like-minded individuals and learn from the best in the industry. Our team will hand pick the best professionals to join our community so that we can provide value to everyone involved.
As a member of the COTHM Community, you will have access to exclusive content, events, and resources that will help you grow as a hospitality professional. You will also be able to network with other members and build relationships that can last a lifetime.
Navigating COTHM Community
- Home: This is your home at the COTHM community, from here you can easily navigate around different sections of your online community.
- Members: This is a place to explore community members for creating long-lasting connections.
- Spaces: You can click here to explore community spaces. You can follow your areas of specialization. If you want to suggest a new space, you may get in touch with COTHM Community Admin at email@example.com.
- Profile: This is your profile that host your professional information and your activities in the community. Your profile completeness is linked with an engagement in the community. Depending on the course you are taking with COTHM, you might be assessed and marked based on your profile completion.
- Collection: A group of spaces collected into one place.
- Say Hello: Get started by introducing yourself to the COTHM Community! 👋 Introduce yourself, spark connections and conversation, and welcome other Tribe Campfire Community members as we continue to grow.
- Search: Strat with any keyword in your mind.
- External Links: Navigate from here to external COTHM links and resources, and make sure to get familiar with all platforms to enrich your learning experience with COTHM. COTHM Dubai has developed an online learning and development eco-systems that helps you learn the best during your studies, provides you with career opportunities at end of your studies as well as provides all the tools and resources to grow and excel through your career.
- Publish: This is the area through which you can engage and contribute to the community.
- Article: From here, you can post a full-length knowledge or research article. You might be submitting an article as part of your curriculum assignment depending on the type, of course, you are taking with COTHM.
- Quick Post: This is more like posting a quick learning byte, reference to an external article, YouTube training video, etc.
- Question: If there could be something worth asking, questions can be asked, and the community can answer.
- Discussion: Open a new discussion or actively participate in an ongoing discussion, this can greatly improve your career prospects.
- My Account: Quickly access your account profile, and notification, or simply click on the “+” sign to start sharing your knowledge ideas, thoughts, and research work.