Online Payment Portal
A smart, secure and convenient way of making payments
Please read terms carefully before using the Online Payment Facility.
Terms & Conditions
For using the online payment facility on this website you must accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this facility.
Deﬁnitions and Interpretation
- The terms used in this agreement have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
- Card Supplier means the organization which owns the credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility.
- Online Payment Facility means the internet based payment system provided by s
Stripe and operated on behalf of the COTHM Dubai.
- Student Account means the account operated and maintained by the COTHM Dubai to record the fees, charges, ﬁnes or other debts owed to it by an individual student.
- The Institute means “COTHM Dubai”.
- You mean the individual setting up a payment via the Online Payment Facility
All payments are subject to the following conditions: –
- You warrant that in using the Online Payment Facility you are authorized to use the debit/ credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
- Payments received will not be posted to the Student Account until the following working day.
- The institute cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Student Account due to you providing incorrect details whether personal or otherwise.
- The institute cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Student Account where payment is refused or declined by the Card Supplier for any reason.
- If the card issuer declines payment, the institute is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with the Card issuing bank that payment has been deducted from the debit or credit account.
- Payments taken in error by the institute will be refunded fully.
- All other refunds will be made in accordance with COTHM Dubai Fees policy.
- Online payment via your debit/credit card will be processed by the service provider (a leading credit card solutions provider based in the UAE, certiﬁed by both Visa & MasterCard for debit/ credit card payments in the Middle East).
- COTHM Dubai does not receive, store, or disseminate your card information, nor will it have any liability to you in connection with debit/credit card information transmitted to the service provider, or such online payment. Any dispute regarding credit card payments/transactions should be addressed directly to the Card issuing bank.
- Service Provider Online Payments of Fees can be made by Master or Visa cards only. These payments are not collected by the institute directly but by the Service Provider.
- When a student makes an online payment then they will receive a conﬁrmation e-mail. If this is not received within 2 days, it is the responsibility of the student to check with the institute that the payment has been accepted.
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the Online payment process, please contact our Admin Department directly on Monday to Friday at email@example.com