The leading level 2 food hygiene book has now been available for over 30 years, and has sold more than 5 million copies! Written by food safety expert Richard Sprenger, the Food Safety Handbook has an easy-to-read style combined with a practical approach.
Hygiene Sense Food Safety Handbook
Covers all level 2 food safety knowledge points
Engaging full colour imagery
Provide food handlers as a food safety reference guide
What is Included?
- Study plans with flexibility of time and space.
- Globally recognized and authentic reading material.
- Lifetime membership of COTHM Community of Hospitality Students & Professionals.
- Lifetime access to the Online Events Portal to attend webinars and talks by industry experts
- Career Pathway & Education pathway counseling
Who should attend?
- Freshers/recent pass-outs
- Industry professionals
About this Course
Topics covered in the Food Safety Handbook include:
- Microbiological hazards (bacteria)
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- HACCP from purchase to service
- Spoilage and preservation
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety and law enforcement
- Food safety management systems