Diploma in Business Management and Administrative Management (Level 6- Graduate) offers 120 credits and is comprised of modules and written assignments. Students will be provided access to study resources during their online study time period, which will include free access to dedicated tutor support, social learning forum, webinars, and other helpful material. People with a minimum age of 25 years and 5 years of experience at the managerial level or people with no degree and who have a desire to get one are the best-suited candidates to take admission into this course. After the successful course completion, candidates can get themselves enrolled in the Post-Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management or other range of postgraduate diplomas available.
Graduate Diploma in Business Management and Administrative Management (Level 6)
Diploma in Business Management and Administrative Management (Level 6- Graduate) offers 120 credits and consists of modules and written assignments. Students will be provided access to study resources during their online study time period, which will include free access to dedicated tutor support, social learning forum, webinars, and other helpful material.
What is Included?
- Study plans with flexibility of time and space.
- Globally recognized and verifiable Certificates and qualifications.
- Premium subscription to GPDP Learning Resources worth US$250.
- Premium subscription of Typsy–Australia worth US$96. (Video Training Courses)
- Premium subscription to Internships & Placements Program to build your resume, and prepare for job interviews, with our AI-based video interviewing platform to land the job you want.
- Lifetime membership of COTHM Community of Hospitality Students & Professionals.
- Lifetime access to Online Events Portal to attend webinars and talks by industry experts
- Career Pathway & Education pathway counseling
Am I eligible for this program?
This course is most suited to individuals who are at least 16 years old, have a high school education, and wish to progress to a degree at university, or the Undergraduate Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management with COTHM Online.
Candidates who do not have English as a first language will have to demonstrate competence in reading, writing, and listening skills in English.
About this Course
The graduate business administration course is made up of 10 modules and 5 written assignments. Each module consists of 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours’ worth of optional materials that consist of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
Level 6 module listing
- IT in business: There is clear evidence that information technology provides a competitive advantage. Whatever the business sphere an organisation operates in, this module will assess the pros and cons of using information technology within the business.
- Effective communications: Information is the most valuable asset in the contemporary organisation, and communication is the method by which information is shared. It is on the basis of information that business decisions are made. So, without effective communication, an organisation simply cannot perform optimally.
- High-performance teams: This module is designed for both new and experienced managers. Using a mix of information, personal and team activities, it aims to help learners develop new team-building skills or refine and expand the team-building skills they already possess.
- Leadership skills: Good leadership is essential for success in any organisation, whether in the private or public sector. Today, rapid change, in the form of a constantly changing competitive environment, innovations in technology, and changing economic conditions, has led to the realisation that leadership is a skill to be developed.
- Manager’s toolkit: There are literally thousands of management tools and models which can be used for analysis, problem-solving, and strategy development. The trick for the practicing manager is to master a few which are versatile and which can be used in most of the situations you are likely to encounter.
- Managing and using finance: This module covers key areas of accounting, as seen from a business perspective. It explains how accountancy can inform and guide management decisions.
- Managing and using marketing: The focus of marketing is on the customer and customer satisfaction–meeting the needs of customers through the products/services we sell and offering the customer what they perceive as value. Today, customers have higher and higher expectations for quality, service, and value.
- Managing organisations: There is a great deal of focus on creating the right type of organisation today because it is recognised that the structure, culture, and management of the organisation has a huge influence on organisational performance.
- Personal effectiveness: So what is personal effectiveness? Personal effectiveness covers those skills and abilities that we need to have, regardless of our job, status, or professional background. Personal effectiveness is about using the key skills we have identified to achieve greater productivity and successful results – whether that be on a business or personal basis.
- Quality and excellence: The words quality and excellence are used in a wide variety of contexts in organisations. We refer to a quality product, a quality company, excellent business procedures, or an excellent service. So what exactly do we mean by these terms? Does quality mean conformance to specifications? Does it mean a product or service without flaws? Does it mean excellence?