Are you looking for a culinary arts program that will give you the skills and knowledge you need to pursue a career in the food industry?
Our Advance Certificate in Culinary Arts & Kitchen Management program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers all aspects of the food industry, from food preparation and cooking to food safety and sanitation. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience through our practicum course, which will give you the opportunity to put your skills to the test in a real-world setting.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to demonstrate a mastery of culinary arts principles and practices, and you will be prepared to pursue a variety of career options in the food industry. You’ll have the skills and knowledge you need to start your career in the culinary arts. You’ll be able to work in a variety of settings, including restaurants, hotels, catering companies, and more.
Enroll now and get started on your path to a successful career in the culinary arts!
Practicals Delivered in Collaboration with Chef International Centre (CIC UAE)
CIC is the first of its kind in the United Arab Emirates, by the kinds of the services it provides, the curriculum it studies, and the long experience in these areas.
Chef International Center offers a range of services, training and rehabilitation for all who wish to run hospitality industry, as well as enterprises and institutions wishing to develop their staff skills working, also offers a full study for people wishing to establish their own projects in the areas of hospitality, and also the services includes also provide specialized training workshops for individuals who wish to develop individual skills in the culinary arts, food, beverages and etiquette.
Learn From The Best
About Chef Majed Al Sabagh
- Director of ‘Chef International Hospitality Education and Training Centre’, Sharjah
- Master Chef certified from World Chefs.
- F&B consultant in Sharjah Ladies Club.
- President and Founder of Syrian culinary guild.
- Vice president at Emirates culinary guild for Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Qween.
- Member of the heritage cultural committee in the world chefs.
- Member of the Saudi Arabian Chefs table circle.
- Honorary Member in Indian Federation of Culinary Associations.
- Consultant at SMART Business Academy, Sweden.
- WACS approved Judge since 2012
- An active member of Chain des Rotisseurs as Maitre Rotisseur.
- Judged at many Salon culinary around the world. Qatar, Maldives, Mauritius, Romania, Saudi Arabia, India and UAE
- Teaching culinary art and food safety in University of Ajman for mother and family science in Ajman.
- Conducts various cookery classes for kids and adults.
- A proud author of various cookery books and also blogs about cooking innovative recipes and the importance of the presentations.
- Conduct cookery show ‘SABAH AL SHARJAH’ for the Sharjah TV since 2008.
- Regular writer to the monthly Marami magazine since 2006, writing about cooking, knowledge and recipes.
- Certified with cooking Art and sweets from Hotel and Tourist Training center, Damascus, Syria.