CTH (The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality)
At CTH (Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality), our core mission is to provide the highest standard of hospitality and tourism qualifications. CTH achieves this through robust monitoring supported by industry, universities and the UK government regulator, Ofqual. CTH has partnerships with major international employers and academic institutions. CTH is a member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies.
- The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is one of the UK’s leading professional membership and awarding body for qualifications in the fastest growing commercial sector worldwide.
- Over the last 28 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally. CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought-after CTH qualification.
- Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality Management is one of UK’s leading professional bodies which offer LEVEL 4, 5, 6 & 7 qualifications in hotel management.
- These Level 6 qualifications are recognized worldwide and equal to British Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management.
- COTHM offers LEVEL 7 as well which is 6 months after LEVEL 6 and its Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management after that students can do Master’s within 6 months to 1 year