Diploma in Strategic Management–level 7 is an advanced entry course for the MBA degree program, which develops a learner’s ability, offering 120 credits out of 180 credits of the MBA degree requirement. This course consists of modules (30) and assignments (8), both are important to complete this diploma. The learner will be able to complete 40 GLH (Guided Learning Hours) in each module. Whereas, additional support resources are also arranged for the learner’s guidance of approximately 30-50 hours including exercises, self-testing material, readings, etc. Tutor support will be provided through out the course 24/7 and additional support will also be provided. A learner can apply for an MBA top-up program in our partnered universities or others that recognize the credit system. The later education can be completed in university or through an online program depending on the chosen university requirement.
Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management (Level 7)￼
Diploma in Strategic Management–level 7 is an advanced entry course for the MBA degree program, which develops a learner’s ability, offering 120 credits out of 180 credits of the MBA degree requirement. This course is comprised of modules (30) and assignments (8), both are important to complete this diploma. The learner will be able to complete 40 GLH (Guided Learning Hours) in each module.
What is Included?
- Study plans with flexibility of time and space.
- Globally recognized and verifiable Certificates and qualifications.
- Premium subscription to GPDP Learning Resources worth US$250.
- Premium subscription of Typsy–Australia worth US$96. (Video Training Courses)
- Premium subscription to Internships & Placements Program to build your resume, and prepare for job interviews, with our AI-based video interviewing platform to land the job you want.
- Lifetime membership of COTHM Community of Hospitality Students & Professionals.
- Lifetime access to Online Events Portal to attend webinars and talks by industry experts
- Career Pathway & Education pathway counseling
Am I eligible for this program?
This course is most suited to individuals who are at least 16 years old, have a high school education, and wish to progress to a degree at university, or the Undergraduate Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management with COTHM Online.
Candidates who do not have English as a first language will have to demonstrate competence in reading, writing, and listening skills in English.
About this Course
- Qualities of effective leadership: Learners will explore the making and developing of powerful leaders.
- Developing interpersonal skills: Connecting and bonding with people within the commercial sectors is extremely important for good business. This module trains learners in skills to improve and enhance communication techniques to create strong bonds.
- Motivating and influencing people: Inspiring people to create a unity of direction within the business.
- Making decisions: Doing the right things in the right way at the right time. Learners will look at the process of making a good decision.
- Creativity and problem solving: Do problems pose a threat or are they an opportunity to improve? Here, learners will figure out how to turn a problem into an advantage.
- Studying and using management theories: There are many theories concerned with management and the various models developed from these theories. This module looks over these theories with real-life examples.
- The external operating environment of business: Planning for influences on the business outside your control.
- Culture and ethics: The culture and ethics involved in the business world today.
- Governance and directorships: Structuring and controlling a business the professional way.
- Analysing the competition: What are my competitors doing? How are they doing it, and why are they doing it? Reviewing and analysing competitor actions to enhance managerial roles.
- Marketing strategy: Creating an effective and successful market presence. Looking at the development of marketing strategies to create successful marketing campaigns.
- High-performance sales: Learners will grasp the key elements of successful selling.
- E-Marketing communication: Understanding and using effective electronic messages to the market.
- Customers and their needs: Ensuring that your customers are recognized and valued.
- Strategic human resource management: Human Resource Management must play a central role in the strategy of any organization. It is concerned with people as an asset of the business.
- Recruiting and CPD: Getting the best people. Developing the best people. Keeping the best people.
- Measuring and rewarding performance: Knowing and measuring how your people are performing.
- Interpreting business accounts: Using and understanding the litmus tests of business health.
- Tools of financial analysis: Resources, tools, and techniques to keep a finger on the pulse of the business.
- Managing cash and working capital: Cash, cash flow, and working capital. The lifeblood of business.
- Exercises in quantitative techniques: How to use and understand key figures.
- Impact of technology on business: Analyse and exploit the role of e-business within a business sector.
- Innovation and R&D: Creating commercial advantage from innovation and research.
- Implementing and managing quality systems: Right first time, right every time. The place of quality in business strategy.
- Strategic planning tools: Resources, tools and ideas to help create an effective business strategy.
- Strategic and systems management: Options for strategic direction. Making the right choices for your business.
- The business plan: Creating a plan that targets the stated aims and objectives of a business.
- Developing high-performance teams: Cohesion and teamwork that enhance business performance.
- Managing projects: Getting things done. Using the right tools to run projects.
- Strategies for growth: This module explores the different ideas of growth and the various tools, measures, and controls at a manager’s disposal in planning for growth.